Delivering enterprise solutions all over the world
Life Sciences & Pharma
The life sciences industry is one of the most complex industries in the world. Companies developing pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, and even nutriceuticals need a responsive IT infrastructure with the ability to control compliance costs. Improving business performance as they work to bring new products to market in a timely manner is crucial. The explosion in the need for research, development, and regulatory compliance drives the demand for a more flexible computing environment. Nothing is more critical than access to real-time information on production processes and business operations. Life sciences companies depend on this data to make sound business decisions, maintain compliance, and run efficiently.
Our solutions enable life sciences organizations to quickly deploy an integrated set of leading-edge business applications inexpensively, and without complicated customizations, to help address these challenges.
Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA Regulatory Compliances
- Maintain audit trails and signature records for both manual and automated transactions to satisfy 21 CFR Part 11.
- Monitor quality control and overall quality management processes.
- Restrict sales to unqualified customers.
- Maintain compliance with appropriate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Trace products and supply-chain transactions.
Data management throughout the life cycle
- Rely on real-time access to information.
- Facilitate the selection of promising targets quickly and efficiently.
- Manage clinical trial data and track adverse events.
- Maximize acceptance and manage multiple sales channels.
- Prepare audit trails from engineering through production.
Our experienced functional consultants and solution specialists possess hands-on experience in defining complex business requirements and implementing solutions to meet business needs. Our consultants have worked with various global Life Sciences and pharma clients like etc.