Delivering enterprise solutions all over the world
Food & Beverage
The food and beverage distribution industry is defined by strict compliance standards, low profit margins, intense competition, and high customer expectations. One needs quick and effective ordering processes to ensure that customer needs are understood and addressed quickly. One also needs the flexibility to respond to changing customer demands and market trends.
Microsoft Dynamics offers powerful, integrated distribution software solutions for companies in the food and beverage distribution industry. These solutions can help you succeed by allowing automatic data collection, speeding products from supplier to the store shelf, removing waste from operations, and meeting the demands of your food and beverage distribution customers.
Monitor food safety
- Automate product tracking and tracing from the supplier to the retailer.
- Implement metrics and tracking for individual warehouses and departments.
- Reduce food spoilage and lower inventory costs by delivering demand signals directly from sales and retailers to purchasing.
Streamline business processes
- Automate data collection and critical business processes from order capture to inventory replenishment and reduce wasteful activities.
- Deliver real-time business intelligence and alerts on the status of the business to management and customers.
- Speed order picking by two to six times with powerful, integrated Automatic Data Collection (ADC) solutions.
- Generate real-time reports and alerts for management and retailers.
- Track and easily adapt to changing customer demand.
- Coordinate communications when several employees are interacting with a customer across multiple channels.
- Enable customer self-service through Web portals.
Our ERP solution specialists bring hands-on experience defining your complex requirements and implementing business solutions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV powerful for companies in the food and beverage distribution industry. These solutions can help you succeed by allowing for automatic data collection, speeding products from supplier to the store shelf, removing waste from operations, and meeting the demands of your food and beverage distribution customers.