Delivering enterprise solutions all over the world
Customer demands for fast deliveries and lower costs, together with increasingly stringent government regulations, create many challenges for chemical manufacturers. This includes a continual need for innovative product formulae and recipes and frequent packaging variations. This increases the complexity in all areas of the business, including development, purchasing, manufacturing, distribution, and sales.
Atna possesses indepth industry experience and best practices that can help you shrink development cycles, respond quickly to customer trends, and comply with changing regulations. With the right system in place, you can improve operations, open visibility into the supply chain, and increase your competitiveness. Our solutions can help your organization to meet the following challenges:
Manage formulas better
- Move beyond manual records and spread sheets.
- Integrate development directly with batch and formula management, inventory information, procurement, and production planning.
- Automatically adjust formulas based on raw material characteristics.
- Monitor yields by standards identified in the formula.
- Track product-specific materials characteristics, such as potency, shelf life, catch weight, classifications, lots, and units of measure.
Track production, quality, and compliance
- Implement full traceability with integrated information, comprehensive lot and production monitoring, and end-to-end transparency.
- Support fast, proactive, and informed responses to quality variations or unexpected conditions.
- Streamline Quality Assurance Control (QAC) processes for monitoring, testing, quarantine, and product downgrading, while supporting effective recall procedures.
- Easily provide compliance documentation.
Connect and automate for greater efficiency
- Connect internal systems and extend key information to your customers and suppliers.
- Automate business and production processes, speed transactions, and gain insight for operational improvements.
- Efficiently schedule production, define routings, and plan for co-products or by-products.
- Capitalize on new opportunities as they arise by modeling production capabilities and providing accurate capacity planning and associated production costing.
Give people the information they need to succeed
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple facilities and departments.
- Provide centralized access to reliable, role-based information across your business.
- Improve collaboration between internal research, production, sales teams, and external associates.
- Control inventory with real-time insight into production schedules, capacity, shop floor activities, and production costs.
Our indepth domain experience in the chemicals industry as well as Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics NAV solutions are a powerful combination in delivering values to our customers. Our functional consultants and ERP solution specialists possess hands-on experience in defining your requirements and implementing complex business solutions to meet your business needs.
Atna has extensive consulting and implementation experience in chemical industry. Our consultants have worked with various global chemical clients like Akzo Nobel, Unilever, Vinoram, and Saralee