Delivering enterprise solutions all over the world
The automotive manufacturing industry continually adopts new technologies to face emerging challenges. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) put pressure on tiered suppliers to reduce costs, increase output, improve quality, and deliver more frequently. To stay competitive, suppliers must implement more flexible, powerful, and responsive production systems.
Atna brings deep industry experience and the best practices, and can help your organization:
Improve operations and reduce costs
- Support a variety of release accounting methods, including cumulative order management, Kanban, and long-range forecasting 830 Production Release Transactions.
- Help lower system costs by supporting lean manufacturing capabilities.
Develop profitable customer relationships
- Provide a comprehensive view of customer information.
- Coordinate multi-channel communications with customers.
- Improve customer support by more effectively tracking and monitoring customer needs and requests.
Build connections to suppliers and vendors
- Utilize automotive production demands to enable operations and suppliers' operations to react quickly.
- Drive transparency down the supply chain to second- and third-tier suppliers directly from auto makers' forecasts.
- Shorten development cycles by integrating product development with manufacturing, accounting, purchasing, and suppliers.
Our deep domain experience in automotive industry include:
- Finance & Accounting
- Procurement & Sales Order Management
- Bill Of Materials & Production Planning
- Lean Manufacturing
- Suppliers & Vendor Management
- Production Planning & Quality Control - Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Quality Management & TQM
- Shop floor data collection
- Shipment & Logistics
- Field service and warranty management
- Customers Relation Management
Atna has extensive ERP consultation and implementation experience in automotive industry. Our consultants have worked with various global automotive clients like Ford, Johnson Controls, Visteon, Autoliv, Lear Seating, Moog Controls, Dynamatics, Yazaki, Delphi Automotive, Com Star,Takata, Automotive Axles etc. We have successfully addressed some of the key challenges that are specific to the automotive industry.
Our experienced functional consultants and solution specialists possess hands-on experience in defining complex business requirements and implementing solutions to meet your business needs.